- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 291,545 hits
Tag Archives: Sharknado 2: The Second One
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2020Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @AOC: Ever notice that when we talk about having a healthcare system where people don’t pay at the point of service, it’s “Free stuff is…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @AOC: Actually you just got ROCKED by teens on TikTok who flooded the Trump campaign w/ fake ticket reservations & tricked you into beli…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @stevesilberman: Hitler must have known this too: The more evil you do with utter self-confidence, the harder your supporters will cling…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @AOC: Ah yes - in fact, I’m so uncharismatic and untalented that the President of the United States has dedicated time at multiple ralli…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @mommamaybemad1: OMG y'all. I ran in to tell my son (14yo) how Gen Z (his gen) punked @realDonaldTrump w/ticket plan on TikTok and IG!…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago