- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- 260,412 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: reframe tragedy
My Money $peaks is a call to action follow-up to Fear, Hate, and Exclusion: It’s time to silence Autism Speaks! There is a growing movement to inform and pressure the corporate sponsors of Autism Speaks to withdraw their support from this … Continue reading →
I will begin with the words of my son, H, when he was 13: “I am not a tragedy and autism is a part of who I am. Mom – autism means I think differently… and that is a good … Continue reading →
Dear Committee on Oversight & Government Reform, I will begin with the words of my son, H: “I am not a tragedy and autism is a part of who I am. Mom – autism means I think differently… and that … Continue reading →