- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 262,958 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism
Tag Archives: Radical Neurodivergence Speaking
The following is a guest post by Neurodivergent K of Radical Neurodivergence Speaking Intended audience: parents of Autistic kids. Though obviously everyone needs Autistic friends. So your child was just diagnosed with autism. Breathe. Breathe deeper. Relax. It’ll all be … Continue reading
I brought my giraffe puppets to the TASH Conference in Portland, Oregon… and then my friends and I made this! Link: The Inclusive Giraffe Party – Video Transcription Kassiane Sibley: Kassiane Sibley Giraffe(s) Puppeteer: Leah Kelley Camera: Lei Wiley-Mydske Video … Continue reading