- Let’s talk about language: Is disability a bad word?
- Dysregulated: Excavation and Big Feels
- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
Join 11,614 other subscribers
- 312,170 hits
- A Quiet Week in the House
- ACAT: Ala Costa Adult Transition Program
- Amazing Adventures Parenting Autistic Children
- Autism Positivity 2012-14 Flash Blog
- Boycott Autism Speaks
- Down Wit Dat
- Emma's Hope Book
- Hello Michelle Swan
- Inner Aspie
- Invisible Strings
- Karla's ASD Page
- Life on the Spectrum
- Love Explosions
- Musings of an Aspie
- Non-Speaking Autistic Speaking
- Parenting Autistic Children with Love & Acceptance (PACLA Blog)
- Parenting Autistic Children with Love & Acceptance (PACLA on fb)
- Radical Neurodivergence Speaking
- Raising Rebel Souls
- Respectfully Connected
- Small but Kinda Mighty
- Stims Stammers & Winks
- The Autism Wars
- The Incredible 5 Point Scale
- The Third Glance
- Tiny Grace Notes (AKA Ask an Autistic)
- Unstrange Mind
- We Always Liked Picasso Anyway
- We Are Like Your Child
- Welcome to the Autistic Community
- Yes. That Too
Tag Archives: Love Not Fear
Exterminate Hate… Doctor Who Style!!
Posted on February 12, 2014 by Leah Kelley, Ed.D.
Happy Valentine’s Day from H ♥ ♥ Check out the Love Not Fear Flashblog The flashblog is open to autistic individuals as well as parents, family members and allies of autistic people. Share what “Love Not Fear” means to you. … Continue reading →
Advocating: Love not Fear!
Posted on February 11, 2014 by Leah Kelley, Ed.D.
H just shared with me: “In Tales from the Darkside from 1983 – there is one episode where there is a monster in this boy’s room, and he advocates for himself and tells the monster ‘Hey this is my room’ … Continue reading →