- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 287,743 hits
Tag Archives: Dr. Charles Ungerleider
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2018Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @JoyAnnReid: This is about as good a use of the five minutes allotted to members as you can get. @ericswalwell in his questioning of the…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @rachaelmbade: BREAKING: House Dems expected to unveil two articles of impeachment against Trump -- abuse of power and obstruction of Co…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: This episode of sex ed for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities discusses appropriate condom use! h…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: “One of the first openly autistic people to...be elected to, public office says she has had to sue her school board fo…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- RT @autselfadvocacy: ONE WEEK left to get ACA coverage! Most people can find healthcare plans for $50 to $100 a month on the ACA Marketplac…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago