- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 295,228 hits
Tag Archives: Dr. Charles Ungerleider
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2020Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @UccoGord: @Soulparole So he said he won't run for politics because he isn't smart enough, too disorganized, and he likes Trump because…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 16 hours ago
- RT @clinic_toronto: Providing Disability-Affirmative Care: Deconstructing Ableism in Trauma Support Presented by: Dr. Kaley Roosen, Clinica…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @tedlieu: Let me be very clear: if all we do is accept the certified Electoral College results and go home, we would have failed our cou…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @AOC: Impeach.thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago
- RT @RebeccaCokley: funny but they had no problem arresting wheelchair users from the capitol floor trying to save healthcare....but you can…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 week ago