- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 298,913 hits
Tag Archives: Dr. Charles Ungerleider
© Leah Kelley, Thirty Days of Autism, 2011-2021Please include a link (https://30daysofautism.wordpress.com/) when reproducing any of the material in this blog. Thank you!
- RT @thellpsx: at the risk of being a crip cliche, I don;t want to go "back to normal" because not only have I never been normal, normal has…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago
- RT @alfiekohn: The premise of merit pay, and indeed of all rewards, is that people *could*@be doing a better job but have perversely refuse…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 4 hours ago
- Do you remember when you joined Twitter? I do! #MyTwitterAnniversary https://t.co/vpdDEQnQl3thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 day ago
- #dollarama warehouses has terrible working conditions just like Amazon's. sumof.us/717994280t?ref…thirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 3 days ago
- Please #FreeCall Help Cal have a working wheelchair gofund.me/8376117fthirtydaysofautism.wordpress.com 1 month ago