- Dysregulated: Excavation and Big Feels
- Untethered and Shiny Things
- Holding Space
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
Join 11,448 other followers
- 308,437 hits
Author Archives: Leah Kelley, Ed.D.
I was reading another hilarious post by The Neurotypical Wife and I requested, “Please – oh please – do you think it might be possible that this could be made available in a graphic or a letter that I could … Continue reading
In this house we do acceptance ❤️ … and we do acceptance outdoors as well!! I have had numerous requests to create an alternative version of the “In this House” image, so that it works for those who related to … Continue reading
I feel the coming and going of my capacities and resources. I am intermittence. I would like to be more at ease with this and trust to the natural process and rhythm of the tidal bits of me. I want … Continue reading
In this house we do acceptance. Update: #IveBeenRedbubbled Eeeeee! Check this out: you can support the Ed Wiley Autism Acceptance Lending Library and get this image on a thing if you so desire… Here is the link: https://www.redbubble.com/people/ewautismlibrary/works/25918833-in-this-house-by-leah-kelley?asc=u&ref=recent-owner You … Continue reading
Sooooo… I have registered to attend Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity, and Transition (High School, College & Career) on October 22, 2016: an exciting conference being organized and hosted by Bellevue College’s Autism Spectrum Navigators, a program … Continue reading