There can be surprising effectiveness in addressing an issue from an unexpected angle or finding another way. Thus, I have been teaching H the skills of a magician and encouraging him to do 'magic shows' for friends and family. This is a brilliantly fun way to practice using Theory of Mind (ToM) because H thinks magic is cool and he has to carry with him the perspectives of his audience in order to make it work. I believe in looking for unusual m … Read More
- On the ABLEISM of Participation Marks
- Counting… The Day of Mourning and the Disability Clothesline
- Toward the River: A Poem of Hope
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- 287,328 hits