There can be surprising effectiveness in addressing an issue from an unexpected angle or finding another way. Thus, I have been teaching H the skills of a magician and encouraging him to do 'magic shows' for friends and family. This is a brilliantly fun way to practice using Theory of Mind (ToM) because H thinks magic is cool and he has to carry with him the perspectives of his audience in order to make it work. I believe in looking for unusual m … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,596 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism