Last fall I went to a conference on Preparing for Transitions to Adulthood and Beyond… with Michelle Garcia Winner. I just love the work she is doing with Social Thinking: I love the work this enables me to do with H and other children and families with whom I work. A couple of things really struck me during her presentation and I will share here what I shared in a letter to Michelle a few weeks after the conference: "I was so struck by what yo … Read More
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- Love more loudly…
- Autistics Present: A Symposium on Autistic Culture, Identity and Transition
- Hell’s Gate and The Pumpkin Toss
- You, yes you, need Autistic friends
- Proud to be Myself: An Autistic Person on Garry’s Mod
- 258,595 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism