Last fall I went to a conference on Preparing for Transitions to Adulthood and Beyond… with Michelle Garcia Winner. I just love the work she is doing with Social Thinking: I love the work this enables me to do with H and other children and families with whom I work. A couple of things really struck me during her presentation and I will share here what I shared in a letter to Michelle a few weeks after the conference: "I was so struck by what yo … Read More
- Electronic Resources: Arizona TASH 2018
- When Someone Drinks your Mountain Dew: A Video Short by H
- Fabulous Fringes: A Short Film by Alex Kronstein
- The Neurotypical Wife: Welcome to Las Vegas
- The Teacher’s Kid – It’s not what you think…
- In this house – and outside too!
- I am intermittence…
- Self-Care is Resistance!!
- In this house…
- Behavior Plan For Parents of Newly Diagnosed Autistic Children
- 263,091 hits
Click here to purchase the award winning film Vectors of Autism